Quality and environment policy
Company Wendell electronics focuses on the mounting of printed circuit boards and the production of electronic devices with low voltages and for the manufacture of printed circuit boards for medical devices.
The basic objectives of the company are:
- Meet customer requirements to meet all their expectations and the required technical level of products
- Meet the requirements of applicable laws and other regulations related to its activities and to take into account the views of stakeholders in its activities
- Provide adequate work environment for employees with an emphasis on safety and health
- Raise awareness of the importance of quality and environmental protection in all areas of its organization and activities to which the company has an influence
- Developing a company, its technology, knowledge, processes and processes emphasis on continuous improvement and sustainable development
In order to meet these objectives, the management of the company took a decision to establish and maintain a quality management system according to ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2015, ČSN EN ISO 13485: 2016 and the environmental management system according to ČSN EN ISO 14001: 2015.
In order to implement this quality and environmental policy , Wendell management is responsible electronics and undertakes to provide the necessary resources needed.
Quality and environmental policy is binding on all company employees and is available to all external partners of the company.
Ing. Jaromír Selichar